Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Newest Pieces I Have On Display!


These are the items currently shown on www.motivatedmotion.com gallery for auction on ebay. Plus an example of the commissioned pet repicas I do is this first pic.

These are made of 100% natural fibre (e.g. wool) with glass eyes. I hand make these One Of A Kind miniatures using a barbed needle. There are no fillers or wires. It is just wool fluff worked into itself until it takes shape. Each piece starts out 2/3 bigger than the finished product!
An average piece will take 12 hrs of labour.

Each piece comes with a signed certificate of authenticity.

Thank you to all the patrons who have purchased my miniatures.

I hope you will come and see what is on the gallery site.

"Gentle"

"Dreaddy Bear"

"Oulette"

"Humphry"

"Twitter" The Computer Smouse

"Sleeping Smouse"

"Maulder Believes"

"Chief"

"Brindle" Bunny

"Darwin"

"Brindle"

"Maulder"



"Twig"


"Pinky"

"Gentle"

No comments: