Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blessings Of The Equinox!

What better a fitting thing than to accept the Twitter Manager job for The Pagans Of Etsy Street Team (POEST for short).
Yep, I did it!
I committed as the zero hour turned to 1.

I will be taking over the Twitter duties for the Pagans of Etsy team.

I am very excited!

I will also make this blog part of the Twitter posts. I will post extensions of my Tweets from the Pagans of Etsy Twitter site and my own site on this blog.

Besides updating from my Twitter about my new items I will blog about other Pagans Of Etsy to talk about what they are all about, and the stuff I really really thing is awesome and inspiring!

If you are Pagan and an Etsy seller or buyer I invite you to join us HERE.

If you are interested in chatting with us I will post the Etsy chats for the team here so you can join in.

If you are curious, then have a look at the site and the photos.

No comments: