Friday, August 14, 2009

Spiritual and Geeky Jewelry

Have I told you lately that I love my Job!?
I may be disabled but I feel pretty freakin good when I can be inspired to create jewelry like you are about to see!
Steam Punk
Spiritual Pendulums
Wire Wrapped Gems
Geekery

Wait until you all see what I am holding back! Can you imagine Needle Felting combined with each of these genres? Oh YES it is coming so soon!
I know these items are going to be scooped up so if you want to be the Geek everyone at work will be jealous of...you better purchase soon, or they will be gone.
These OOAK pieces are from one of a kind gems or from reclaimed watch and clock parts. I cannot make exact duplicates...











The newest items I have listed are Spiritual Gems Wire Wrapped Jewelry and some Geekery Jewelry.
Just when you thought you saw it all....circuit board pendants and earrings.
I have also created some Steam Punk jewelry that I will release tomorrow.
Steam Punk is really cool so I suggest you come back tomorrow to see the Steam Punk creations!
For now I hope you enjoy browsing the newest items in the shop here:
(click on the thumbnails to see larger pics and details)

No comments: