Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Am Having A Contest

In honor of my new cell phone I am having and idea contest.

I have tons of cell phone charm findings so I can make lots of cell phone charms.

I need ideas for cell phone charms.

If you submit an idea for a cell phone charm to me your name (or twitter handle) will be put in a draw.

All submissions must be sent to me by Noon (eastern standard time in Canada) on Saturday June 6th, 2009.

I will do the draw at 6:00PM on Saturday June 6th, 2009. I will contact you via the method you sent me the idea before midnight on Saturday June 6th, 2009.

I will then announce on this blog who won.

The winner will get a custom designed cell phone charm, needle felted by me. You will get to request your custom design when I contact you as the winner.

Anyone in the world is eligible to win.



Ways to Enter: You Must Choose One Method of Entering Only- I will be cross-referencing entries....

Please submit your idea for the cell phone charm. You can submit as many ideas as you like, but they all have to be different ideas than your others. You will get one draw for each idea. Your ideas must be PG13 rated :)

From Facebook you must send me a private note to my Facebook: Lynn Lundy Tucker
or
From Twitter you must send me a private note or an @WitchAmy note on Twitter
or
From this blog post. You can send me a note in comments(that is not anonymous) with Your Name and email address in the comment along with your idea for the cell phone charm

No comments: