Friday, October 17, 2008

I Will Be Featured In The Etsy Showcase Frontpage!

I am very excited!
It has taken me a little while to figure it all out....but I think I have finally figured out how to manage my Etsy shop to its best potential.

I like the set up for Etsy much better.
It is a much more over 40 women friendly. Hee hee!
I find its instructions and tutorials don't make me feel like I am an idiot!
I actually can understand what they want and need without much tears or hassle.


I am really proud to announce that My Etsy Shop- Motivated Motion will be featured on the Etsy frontpage showcase the following dates, in the following showcases. I will post the new showcase dates and lists as I get them running:

Go to: http://www.etsy.com

Saturday October 18, 2008: Crochet Showcase

Monday October 20, 2008: Holidays Showcase

Monday October 20, 2008: Crochet Showcase

Wednesday October 22, 2008: Art Showcase

Thursday October 23, 2008: Art Showcase

Friday October 24, 2008: Holidays Showcase

Saturday October 25, 2008: Crochet Showcase

Friday October 31, 2008: Holidays Showcase

Friday October 31, 2008: Crochet Showcase

Sunday November 2, 2008: Holidays Showcase

Sunday November 2, 2008: Crochet Showcase

Tuesday November 4, 2008: Art Showcase

Wednesday November 5, 2008: Art Showcase

Wednesday November 5, 2008: Holidays Showcase

Wednesday November 5, 2008: Crochet Showcase

Please take the time to check the listings out on the Etsy Showcase and tell me here how it looks, and let me know if you cannot find me where I am posted to be on a particular day.....

No comments: